All Images On My Blog Have Been Created By Me-Myself-Missy * Through Various Methods Such As Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photography, And Digital Imagery. (* unless otherwise noted)
"Fate lies to me with it's hypocrisy" - Me-Myself-Missy
Lyrics from my personal song "The Timing Couldn't Be Any Worse" (c) 2006

Monday, March 2, 2009

Give This Picture A Caption

Give This Picture A Caption - My Replies (originally posted on 03-02-09 at Up On The Roof )


image

 
"The last thing anyone ever saw of the giant beach lady, as she was swallowed by the ocean, was the right side of her brand new bikini top.... " - aMysteryBoxCanBeAnyThing (aka me-myself-missy)

image


image

"Sara was proud of her homegrown pumpkin that looked like an English Mastiff " - by  aMysteryBoxCanBeAnyThing (aka me-myself-missy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stalkers