All Images On My Blog Have Been Created By Me-Myself-Missy * Through Various Methods Such As Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photography, And Digital Imagery. (* unless otherwise noted)
"Fate lies to me with it's hypocrisy" - Me-Myself-Missy
Lyrics from my personal song "The Timing Couldn't Be Any Worse" (c) 2006

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

I find joy for those who find comfort and strength in their beliefs. Everyone should have a positive means in which to survive the many challenges one might face in his or her life time, whether the challenges are mental, physical,  emotional, or financial.

My source of strength comes from the love of my children...(that and the little echo in my head of my mother saying "now do not do anything you cannot reverse").

I use to be more semi religious but recently I find myself relying less on all mighty beings and more on what I see in front of me and from my experiences. In fact I feel I can conquer my fears much better when I am not so much worried by the wrath of good or evil. To much worrying triggers my OCD.

I am more spiritual from within and knowing I am a kind and nurturing human being.

©2008
* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stalkers