All Images On My Blog Have Been Created By Me-Myself-Missy * Through Various Methods Such As Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photography, And Digital Imagery. (* unless otherwise noted)
"Fate lies to me with it's hypocrisy" - Me-Myself-Missy
Lyrics from my personal song "The Timing Couldn't Be Any Worse" (c) 2006

Monday, March 17, 2008

"Nobody else did this....NOBODY!!!!"....

"Nobody else did this....NOBODY!!!!".... 

...These are the very words my son uttered when he brought me home a surprise. It was a cookie he had wrapped in a napkin. "It has raspberry jelly inside"

I gobbled up my sweet surprise.

How very thoughtful of him.

Ahh, the added benefits of being a parent.

Flookyartist

FlookyArtist Originally posted by FlookyArtist on Mar. 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM http://www.cafemom.com/group/40758/forums/read/2885479/_Nobody_else_did_this_NOBODY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stalkers