All Images On My Blog Have Been Created By Me-Myself-Missy * Through Various Methods Such As Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photography, And Digital Imagery. (* unless otherwise noted)
"Fate lies to me with it's hypocrisy" - Me-Myself-Missy
Lyrics from my personal song "The Timing Couldn't Be Any Worse" (c) 2006

Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Evil Desecration Of Cookie Dough Ice Cream

The Evil Desecration Of Cookie Dough Ice Cream 

FlookyArtist Originally posted by FlookyArtist (AKA Me-Myself-Missy) on Mar. 15, 2008 at 5:15 PM on  *Eclectic* ~N~ *Eccentric* Women
 
Was it so wrong? Am I simply sadistic or narcissistic? As tasty as the ice cream itself was, all I really wanted to indulge in was the scrumptious clumps of addicting cookie dough. HMMMMMM....

I picked and picked through the chilled creaminess, poking my way to find those little treasures and scoffing them down with eye rolling delight.

Bad Mother I am, I put the container back in the freezer after raping the dairy treat of all its chocolate chipped confection. I Left it with nothing but violated vanilla in all its boring, plain, non-glory.

The temptation was too great.... and I was just to darn weak.

*sigh*
FlookyArtist
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stalkers