All Images On My Blog Have Been Created By Me-Myself-Missy * Through Various Methods Such As Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photography, And Digital Imagery. (* unless otherwise noted)
"Fate lies to me with it's hypocrisy" - Me-Myself-Missy
Lyrics from my personal song "The Timing Couldn't Be Any Worse" (c) 2006

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ride Naked On A Bike (my incomplete list of 43 things)


My incomplete list of 43things I hope to do one day


Added to list 02-23-2010 

Put Music to my Lyrics

Create a video for my songs

Ride my bike across the U.S.

Have a breast reduction

Added to list 02-13-2010 

Graduate from college
Be debt free

Added to list on July of 2007 (that is when I joined 43things.com)
  1. Live in Manhattan
  2. Shower in a waterfall.
  3. Study abroad
  4. Live abroad
  5. Make love in the rain
  6. Get corrective eye surgery or Lasik
  7. Backpack through Europe
  8. Live in London
  9. Pose nude for an art class
  10. Write a book
  11. Learn to play the guitar   
  12. Live in San Francisco
Did it Done it:

Added to list on 02-13-2010
Added to list on July of 2007  (when I joined 43things.com)
  • Sent a message in a bottle - Read How I Did It
  • Slept under the stars 
  • Gone nude at a nudist beach 
  • Gone skinny dipping by moonlight 
  • Gone streaking

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog follow and comment. I love to make new friends! I really like your artwork and sense of fun. Love this list. I was just saying the other day that I need a new list of goals.

    ♥Spot

    ReplyDelete

My Stalkers