All Images On My Blog Have Been Created By Me-Myself-Missy * Through Various Methods Such As Drawing, Painting, Collage, Photography, And Digital Imagery. (* unless otherwise noted)
"Fate lies to me with it's hypocrisy" - Me-Myself-Missy
Lyrics from my personal song "The Timing Couldn't Be Any Worse" (c) 2006

Friday, August 21, 2009

08-21-09 Friday At the beach with Bran

08-21-09 Friday At the beach with Bran
Wow, Brandon and I had a blast at the beach yesterday. We arrived at about 2:30. The waves were swallowing people up (according to news this morning the waves were up to 14 feet as there is a major storm coming in). We did not go far enough for the biggest waves but far enough for many of them to knock Brandon (and occassionally me) off his feet. The kid was going under water and popping back up laughing his ass off.
We built a fort around our stuff far up on shore and later I starting packing up the umbrellas and things knowing time was of the essence before that portion of the beach was water logged (the water was coming up the shore quickly. Eventually the tide did reached our spot and just a millisecond before I was about to pick up our stuff the water hit the insulated lunch bag soaking it (it is covered in orange material but inside it contains a plastic box for storing the goodies so the food was ok).
We then rinsed off in the cold, outside, open shower and headed for the highschool to go swimming. After being in the ocean the pool water was not so cold this time.
I also had to use the bathroom and there were no lights on so I struggled in the dark, leaving the stall door open, and dropped sand everywhere when I pulled down my bathing suit bottom. I was mortified and tried to clean it up in the darkness but I know I left a mess. If I had light it would have been different.
I was trying so hard to hide the fact we came directly from the beach. Crap.
Either way we had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Stalkers